Call Center Agent
Frontwave Credit Union is Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking Service Oriented Professional Call Center Agents to support our Member Solution Center located in our beautiful headquarters in Oceanside, CA. If you enjoy helping people and have experience working in a call center environment, this job is for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 87,000 members and manage over $820 million in assets At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
As a Member Solution Call Center Agent, you will be responsible for promoting and providing a full range of financial products and services, advising and assisting members with accounts, loans inquiries via telephone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Process basic member requests received via incoming calls.
Provide information about credit union products, services, accounts and rate information, balance inquiries, loan questions etc.
Perform account research, processes account transfers, accepts wire transfer and Western Union requests and forwards to appropriate personnel for processing.
Processes check orders, performs account file maintenance.
Cross-sells credit union products and services. Identifies and actively seeks opportunities to increase household penetration of credit union products and services.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
One -two years experience in a Call Center environment and/or financial institution experience.
What’s In It For You
* Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
* 9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
* Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
* Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
* Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
* We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!