Card Services Processor
Frontwave Credit Union is Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking a Service Oriented Professional Card Service Processor to support our team at our corporate office, located in Oceanside, CA. If you enjoy helping people and have experience working in a financial institution assisting members and employees with inquiries or issues pertaining to Visa Credit, Debit and/or ATM card services, this job is for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 87,000 members and manage over $820 million in assets. At Frontwave Credit Union our Mission is to make financial dreams come true. We are focused on creating consumer solutions, through innovative products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
As a Card Services Processor you are responsible for assisting members and employees with inquiries or issues pertaining to Visa Credit, Debit and/or ATM card services and provides general, clerical support in the Card Services Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists members and provides support to the Members Solution Center and various branch locations with questions regarding plastic card servicing.
- Monitors card activity risk alerts and compromised card reports received through Visa and/or our card processor to detect and prevent fraud.
- Processes cardholder transaction disputes and fraud claims.
- Processes card orders for all plastic card types: Visa Credit, Debit and non-branded ATM.
- Processes any express card shipment requests.
- Reviews monthly expiring card renewal reports. Determines and performs appropriate action for reissue, blocking or deleting service.
- Logs and destroys all undeliverable cards returned via USPS under dual control procedures.
- Provides card issuance and support for the Marine Recruit debit card program.
- Processes forms that requests closure of Visa LOC and/or account(s).
- Reviews card orders processed by frontline personnel for quality assurance and makes any necessary corrections.
- Communicates with the members through telephone and email correspondence.
- Works various card reports such as posting exception items, daily card issuance, rejected card records, status cards, name & expiration date mismatch, and credit balances.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
6 to 12 months experience in a financial institution; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and the basic understanding of plastic card issuance and transaction processing.
What’s In It For You
* Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
* 9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
* Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
* Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
* Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
* We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!