Frontwave Credit Unionis Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking an Electronic Document Management Specialist to join our team. If you enjoy helping people and have experience preparing, scanning, andquality checking of documents/images being converted to electronic/digital formats, this job may be is for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave CreditUnion is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 87,000 members and manage over $820 million in assets. At Frontwave CreditUnion, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
As an Electronic Document Management specialist, you are responsible for preparing, scanning and quality checking of documents/images being converted to electronic/digital format. Ensures proper transfer and indexing of images.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Performs record retention operations for the credit union such as:
- Monitors scan queues & index documents
- Scan various member documents
- Performs research and documentation for requesting party
- Provides copies of teller work, receipts, and corporate checks, on-us checks, signature cards and tax documentation to the branches.
- Assists the Fraud Department in completing subpoenas within the specified time frames.
- Gathers and provides documentation used for both internal and external credit union audits.
- Maintains scanning hardware
- Prepares Excel reports for loans & new accounts received from the Core System to validate items have been received in OnBase.
- Validates document integrity
- Monitor EDM Email box
- Monitor incoming Faxes and send to correct department daily
- Sort department mail
- Process Bill Pay check via LockBox
- Assist with any Department/ Individual Projects as assigned
- Answer External/Internal phone calls
- Uploads Real Estate documents to OnBase, DMI and Bankers Advisory
- Maintains knowledgeable of the department copiers and their abilities to enhance the scanning experience.
- Participates in OnBase training as scheduled by EDM Manager
- Serves as back up to the Electronic Document Management Clerk as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year experience in document processing software and\or electronic document management, storage, and or scanning.
- Hyland OnBase experience Preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Proficient PC skills in programs including Microsoft Office or equivalent program, and Outlook.
The right candidate will be someone who is driven, hardworking and learns quickly.
Whats In It For You
Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
We strive to be the best place youv