Junior Loan Processor
Frontwave Credit Union is Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking a Service Oriented Jr. Processor to support our Real Estate department. If you enjoy helping people and have 6 months of experience in Real Estate or Lending, this job may be for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 87,000 members and manage over 820 million in assets. At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
As a Jr. Processor, you are responsible for assisting borrowers in person, by phone or email with completing applications and answering real estate related questions. Assists real estate staff with incoming documentation and clerical duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Assists borrowers with information on all mortgage products and equity loans.
- Quotes mortgage rates.
- Assists borrowers with completing applications online or over the phone.
- Requests and obtains documentation needed for processing.
- Reviews incoming documents for completeness.
- Prepares incoming loan files, established contact with borrowers, escrow, title, appraisers and other parties involved with the loan.
- Assists processors and meets established timelines with any necessary follow-up as required.
- Familiarity with TRID and disclosure requirements.
Education and /or Experience:
High School Diploma or General Education degree (GED).
Minimum six months working experience in real estate lending.
Knowledge of mortgage loan products, terminology, compliances and regulations and exposure to loan processing.
What’s In It For You
* Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
* 9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
* Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
* Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
* Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
* We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!