Frontwave Credit Union is Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our award-winning marketing team. If you are a leader with a broad skill set that includes qualitative and quantitative research, analytics, marketing automation and project management, this job may be for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union:
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 87,000 members and manage over $820 million in assets. At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
In the Marketing Analyst role, you will be partnering closely with FRONTWAVE’s internal business partners, agencies and research vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Manage primary and secondary research. Collect and analyze market and member data such as segmentation, data-mining for predictive insights, member profiling, potential markets, and more for strategic/operational insights and actionable plans.
- Loyalty program reporting, analysis, and data feeds to enable targeted marketing, member lifetime value/growth opportunities, member loyalty and organizational improvement.
- Monthly and quarterly department and business reviews providing actionable insights to improve performance and member satisfaction over time.
- Communicate data analytics and research results, analysis and recommendations to ensure complex work is accessible, actionable, and drives business results.
- Manage Frontwave Credit Union brand and advertising research. This will require working with agency partners, managing existing tracking studies and keeping on top of new and innovative ways to provide value and impact to Frontwave’s advertising, media and brand efforts.
- Direct CRM & MCIF analytics, reporting and initiatives.
- Develop and execute advanced multi-touch lead nurture campaigns through direct mail, web, social, and email channels.
- Manage marketing automation platform. Ongoing advisement and continuous improvement of marketing automation processes.
- Support and manage a wide variety of market research studies and initiatives, while maintaining a "roll up your sleeves, and dig into the data/findings" mindset and approach to your work.
- Work collaboratively with business partners and cross-functional teams to support a fact-driven and "through consumers’ eyes" decision-making culture
- Develop actionable insights based on synthesis of multiple research and analytic learnings; present insights and recommendations to business partners across all levels of the organization.
- Recommend appropriate analytic approaches and identifying new ways to apply research and analytics to grow the business.
- Initiate, develop, and implement department KPIs and ROI.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in related field, including Marketing, Market Research, Data Science, Communications, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analysis or Economics.
Master’s degree a plus.
Five plus years marketing research experience. Financial Services Industry preferred.
Business intelligence experience a plus.
Experience managing and/or conducting primary and secondary research studies.
Strong demonstrable experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including formal presentation skills.
Ability to use data to "tell the story" that leads to improvements through the eyes of the member.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Strong analytic, mathematical and statistical skills; ability to extract insights out of complex datasets and fact-bases. Strong attention to detail and execution.
Ability to develop detailed, tactical project plans and implement them on time and within budget.
Experience with SQL preferred.
What’s In It For You:
Competitive pay, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts.
9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!