Frontwave Credit Union is Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking a PC Technician to join our growing team!If you have experience in an IT environment, handling PC installation, computer hardware maintenance, and you are A+ Certified, this job may be for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union:
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 87,000 members and manage over $820 million in assets. At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
The PC Technician is responsible for the installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software. Provides PC and general technology support to the credit union staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies and procedures.
END USER SUPPORT
- Installs PC hardware and software including Microsoft Windows, core system software, and other client software as required by the credit union
- Configures user PC options including TCP/IP parameters and network printer assignments as well as trouble shooting issues of the same nature
- Develops and maintains software documentation and general user guides.
- Answers telephone calls to assist end users encountering problems with software, hardware, network and application issues
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves personal computer problems or failures
- Responsible for computer set up of webinars and general staff meetings.
BACK-UP TO SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Provides basic MS Active Directory modification as needed to correctly map network drives and assign group policies to users.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum 6 months experience as a PC Technician; or equivalent combination of education and/or training. Education must be equivalent to a one-year certificate from a college or technical school with an emphasis in computer applications.
- Must possess a current, valid drivers license.
- Required to operate privately-owned and credit union vehicle to and from assigned locations.
- Certified Microsoft Technician or A+ certification required
Whats In It For You
Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
We strive to be the best place youve ever worked!